As per the DDA Housing Scheme 2010 brochure issued on the official Web site of DDA, below are the key points of the Scheme:
- DDA housing scheme 2010 has been launched announcing 16,000 flats in different Delhi locations, including Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Mukherjee Nagar, Rohini, Motia Khan, Jasola, Pitampura, Kalyan Vihar, Jahangirpuri, Sarai Khalil, Narela, Loknayak Puram, Zafrabad, Rohini, Kondli Gharoli, Bindapur, Nasirpur, Chilla, Trilokpuri and Shivaji Enclave.
- Eligibility to Apply: Indian Citizen 18 and above not owning any residential flat/ plot fully/ partly on lease/ free hold basis in Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi Cantonment either in his/ her own name or in the name of his/ her wife/ husband/ a minor or dependent children.
- Sale of Application Forms: Starting from 24 Nov 2010 the sale of application forms will continue till 24 Dec 2010.
- Forms available at: Registration forms are available at various bank branches of ICICI bank, HDFC bank, Axis bank, SBI, IDBI bank and Union bank.
- Cost of Application form: Rs.106 (inclusive of bank surcharges).
- Online form can be downloaded from the Web site of DDA, http://www.dda.org.in/
- Registration fee for 1, 2 and 3 BHK flats: Rs.1.5 Lacs
- Registration Fee for Janta flats: Rs.50,000
Applicants to pay Registration Fee from their personal bank accounts.
Successful applicants will have to take a Home Loan in their own name.
- Mode of Registration Fee Payment: Registration fee to be paid through a Single Banker’s Cheque/ DD of any bank drawn in favor of DDA housing payable at Delhi/ New Delhi.
- Rejection of Forms: The form would be considered incomplete and rejected if any box is left blank in the application form/ the applicant does not give locality preferences in the prescribed locality codes.
- Cutting/ Erasing/ Overwriting in the form is not allowed.
- Mandatory: It is necessary for the applicant to have a PAN card & Bank account.
- Lucky Draw: Lucky draw to be held within 4 months of the closing date, no interest will be paid for these 4 months.
- Husband & wife can jointly apply but just one flat will be allotted per family.
- Reservations: SC / ST: 17.5% flats reserved for SC; 7.5% flats reserved for ST; War Widows: 1%; Physically handicapped: 1%, Ex-serviceman: 1%.
- Price of flats: Rs.6 Lacs – Rs.1.12 Crores.
Documents to be submitted with the application form:
a. For All Categories
- A self-attested copy of PAN (Permanent Account Number).
- Residence Proof (eg. Self-attested Passport copy/ Identity card/ Election card/ Ration card/ Driving.
- License/ Telephone, electricity or water bill/ House tax receipt/ Bank pass book (copy of page carrying name and address)/ CGHS card.
- Copy of bank Pass Book (self-attested)/ Bank statement of the account mentioned in the application form
b. For Reserved Categories
In addition to the above, people under the reserved category must submit:
- SC/ ST applicants: Copy of the original certificate certifying the applicant’s status as belonging to SC/ ST category, duly attested by the District Magistrate or Sub Divisional Magistrate of the area concerned.
- Physically handicapped persons: A duly attested copy of original certificate issued by the Medical Board of a Government Hospital.
- Ex-serviceman: A Discharge Certificate copy duly attested from the competent authority of Ministry of Defence/ Dept. of Defence.
- War- widows: An attested copy of “Requisite Certificate” issued by the Ministry of Defence/ Dept. of Defence.
An applicant failing to submit the aforesaid documents will not be considered under Reserved Category and will be considered under General Category.
Result of Allotment
Lucky draw results shall be displayed on the Notice Board of DDA at Vikas Sadan, D-Block, INA, New Delhi-23. Results can also be seen online on the website of DDA at http://www.dda.org.in/ and in the leading Newspapers.
Unsuccessful applicants to be given the registration fee refund at the earliest. If not refunded within 4 months time from the date of scheme closure, a simple interest @ 5% per year will be given on the paid registration fee.